Amber Schofman, Vice-President and Co-founder of CrewFacilities.com – a business travel management entity, is changing the way business people travel with her crew logistic management skills.
The company has gained prominence in the personnel travel management industry owing to its remarkable end-to-end, business-to-business crew logistic solutions that help organizations with mobile workforces reduce their budget to the minimum possible without neglecting their employees’ comfort.
CrewFacilities.com is a women-owned organization that aims at focusing on delivering such personnel travel solution that help organizations manage, control and reduce their personnel lodging expenditure. The company is currently in the process of finalizing WBE certification in many states, thus, it will soon be able to qualify client companies for the participation needed on their minority municipality, state and federal contracts, while saving them on their travel costs.
How does Amber Schofman enable CrewFacilities.com to achieve extraordinary success?
Amber hails from the property management, corporate housing and work force lodging industries. She is proficient in systems and operations management. Her proficiency in this realm has greatly contributed to building CrewFacilities.com infrastructure, processes and procedures; this helps the company synchronize with its customer focused culture.
She manages all operations departments within the organization. Amber is responsible to supervising the team members that coordinates with the clients in all areas of their travel. The main focus is to obtain a facility solution meeting the client’s requirement in locations across North America.
As an experienced manager, Amber Schfoman ensures the team works in conjunction with the facility in order to manage the reservation and act as a liaison between the client’s corporate office, client crew lead, guests staying in the facility and facility management.
Here is Amber Schofman professional bio:
Community Director, Central Properties, Inc.
• Maintaining 10 apartment communities in the North/North Central Austin area and 8 duplexes throughout Austin
• Processing rents, posting notices and following up on late payments
• Ensuring compliance with Community Policies and Guidelines
• Maintaining contact with prospective tenants
• Managing all make ready projects and ensuring that each unit is move-in ready by its lease date
• Scheduling and executing showings
• Pre-assigning units
• Liaising between community residents and corporate office
Community Director, Roberts Communities
• Managing all aspects of Community Office Management
• Liaising between community residents and corporate officers
• Maintaining community
• Maintaining accounts, like payable, receivable, payroll, budget
• Managing human resource
CWS Apartments, Community Assistant Director
• Managing all aspects of community office management
• Supporting community director
• Liaising between community residents and Community Director
• Maintaining of community
• Managing human resources
• Providing budget-support to director
• Managing accounts payable and receivable
• Performing general administrative duties
Executive Assistant, AmeriplanUSA Corporation
• Assisting Divisional Director as well as field representatives
• Maintaining Travel scheduling for Divisional Director
• Maintaining calendars of events/travel
• Handling calls and emails from field representatives
• Maintaining organized records systems
• Managing research accounts; verify/adjust commissions when necessary
• Managing media production for various meetings
• Mediating between field representatives when necessary
• Assisting with National Conventions and Conferences
• Creating reports both regular weekly and as necessary
• Performing General clerical duties
For immediate assistance in managing your crew travel and logistics please contact us at 800-273-9256 or Info@CrewFacilities.com.
Amber Schofman, Vice-President and Co-founder of CrewFacilities.com – a business travel management entity, is changing the way business people travel with her crew logistic management skills.Posted by: admin